Model 3009A Industrial Radiography Survey Meter
The Model 3009A Survey Meter is designed for industrial radiography. This specialized environment requires a tough and rugged survey meter that will stand up to everyday usage. The instrument must accurately detect a broad range of exposure rates and photon energies. With its energy-compensated internal detector and durable design, the Model 3009A fulfills these needs at a very affordable cost. The Model 3009A not only meets the needs of industrial radiographers but also the requirements of 10 CFR Part 34.
Internal GM Detector Dual Scale: Reads in mR and mSv untis. Available Headset for Personal Monitoring in High-Noise areas. the 3009A has individual calibration controls for each range and is equipped with a speaker, which can be turned on or off. Provides clicks that are in proportion to the radiation field.
- Portable, Battery-Powered and Transistorized
- Detects: X-Ray and Gamma Radiation
- Operating Ranges: x1, x10, x100
- Range: 0 to 1,000 mR/hr
- Adjustable Carrying Strap
Model 4009A Industrial Radiography Survey Meter
New Sealed Rugged Fiberglass Glass
• Internal GM Detector
• Dual Scale: Reads in mR and mSv units
• Portable, Battery-Powered and Transistorized
• Detects: X-Ray and Gamma Radiation
• Operating Ranges: x1, x10, x100
• Range: 0 to 1,000 mR/hr
• Available Options: Model 3020 Headset for Personal Monitoring in High-Noise areas.