Gold XRF Analyzer – COMPACT ECO Model available in three models
- Compact ECO – SDD Gold Testing Machine
- Compact ECO – Si-Pin Gold Testing Machine
- Compact ECO – Gas filled Proportional Counter Gold Testing Machine
1400+ Successfull Installation
Compact Eco Series is table top spectrometer tool based on xray technology for measuring fast, non destructive yet accurately for precious metal and finished jewellery.
The tool measure precisely and accurately element composition of jewellery alloy like gold alloy, Platinum alloy and silver alloy. Detection of fluorescence radiation by prop counter (or SI PIN) offers large sensitive area, which in turn capture large amount of fluorescence which is vital for accurate analysis of the metal.
Equipped with modern, user friendly software and exact evaluation algorithm made it’s operation very simple and user friendly which in turn reduce requirement of technically qualified person to operate it.
Based on field experience of more than 2 decade on x Ray technology of our German principal with more than 2500 satisfied installation, made Aczet preferred manufacture being technology partner and exclusive producer for this equipment specialized to jewellery segment.These models are Fast, Accurate & Non-destructive.
Ultra fast detection system for quick results
These XRF instruments perform material analysis & coating thickness measurement using x-ray radiation technology with modern user- friendly software which ensure accurate measurement
Simply position the piece of interest with the aid of a video microscope and start the measurement. The analysis is performed without any contact and destruction to the metal in about 2to3 minutes. The result is given in weight % or Karat and might be printed as a certificate.
Easy to Use
Highly accurate, easy-to use system will save your time and money. During the design and production process already a number of exclusive features have been incorporated into the instrument to ensure reliability, stability and high accuracy to ensure a low cost of ownership.
Simply position of sample with the aid of a video microscope makes it easy to target analysis point.
% & Karat
The results is given in weight % & Karat and could be printed as a certificate.
High energy photons emitted by a X-ray tube interact with metal. The high energy photon is absorbed by an electron of the atom. This electron is accelerated and forced to leave the atom. This created hole in the structure of the electron shell is filled up by an electron of higher energy.
The difference in energy between the leaving electrons position and the filling up electron may leave the atom as a photon of defined energy or as an electron. In the case of a leaving photon this process is called X-ray fluorescence and the energy of the leaving photon is characteristic for this atom and therefore for the element. The electron shells of an atom are called K-, L-, M-shell. Filling up a hole in the K–shell creates K–radiation (Ká if the filling up electron has is origin in the L–shell, Ká if the filling up electron has is origin in the M–shell). Filling up a hole in the L–shell creates L–radiation and so on. Only K and L radiation is on interest because the energy of K and L radiation is in the region which can be detected with standard detectors.
Detecting based on :
- Gas filled prop counter for measuring most common alloys including gold for jewellery industry
- Si-Pin analyzer
- High resolution silicon detector which is ultimate for alloys analyzing for jewellery industry including gold & silver, with even one step ahead for accuracy & repeatability compare to Gas filled prop counter.
Optional module available for measuring coating thickness. Especially useful for plating & electronic industry
• Empirical calibration mode for calibrating unit using well assayed standard samples .
• Fundamental calibration mode for standard free calibration .
• Pre-Calibrations for major yellow and white Gold alloys (optional other precious alloys) .
• Simultaneous quantitative measurement upto 8 elements .
• Qualitative material identification up to 20 elements.
• Spectrum analysis for semi-quantitative concentration measurement.
• Statistical functions with mean value, standard deviation , high/ low reading, trend line etc.
- Assaying Centre / Touch Lab.
- Jewellery Showroom / Manufacturer
- Plating Thickness
- Hallmarking Centre
- Banks & Money Landers