The ASSURx instruments provide higher sensitivity and spectral resolution, compared to competing handheld Raman products, to provide broader material coverage and better accuracy for material identification. They can measure through glass or plastics packaging with point-and-shoot operation and offer simple PASS/FAIL results in seconds. They are designed to meet GMP requirements and support 21 CFR Part 11 compliancy with full life-cycle development (IQ/OQ/PQ) documentations.
The rugged and easy to use ASSURx analyzers can be used at the loading dock, in the warehouse, laboratories, or wherever rapid material verifi cations are required. Their high sensitivity enable time and money saving 100% incoming raw material verifications to meet the new GMP requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clear Pass/Fail results within seconds
- High resolution and high sensitivity enable analyses of difficult to measure material by other handheld Raman instruments
- High accuracy in system to system method transferability
- Intuitive and simple operation user interface to reduce training and operation costs
- Samples measurement through transparent containers reduce potential contamination and personal exposure
- Full 21 CFR part 11 and GMP compliancy support
- Best return on investments
- Incoming raw materials verification
- At-line intermediate and final products inspection
- Counterfeit drug identification