All sprays come in a 450 ml spray can while 10L tins are also available.
RED LIQUID PENETRANT
CLEANER / REMOVER
ELITE Liquid Penetrants own new features to meet your needs of all times:
- SAVE MONEY
- SHORTER TIMES
- PERFECT WASHABILITY
- SHARPER INDICATIONS
- BIODEGRADABLES (economic water treatment)
- NON FLAMMABLE, NON TOXIC,
- NO BAD SMELLING
ELITE LIQUID PENETRANTS:
– Visible liquid penetrants, sensitivity level 2 EN-ISO 3452-2 and qualified for use from -10° to +100°C.
– Liquid penetrants for high temperatures (up to 200°C).
– Visible liquid penetrants non-flammable, ecological formulations.
– Fluorescent liquid penetrants, traditional and water-based non-flammable.
K 71 B 2 RED LIQUID PENETRANT
Water washable (Type II Method A). The deep red color shows sharper indications, perfect washability on all difficult surfaces like fused and forged with shorter penetration time.
D 112A WHITE DEVELOPER
Fast surface covering and drying, save testing time and money, with high reliability.
BC 1 SOLVENT
Fast drying, chlorinated solvents free. Can be used both in precleaning of dirty or grease from the surfaces and for penetrant removing when the use of the water is forbidden.
ELITE 20 DETERGENT PROTECTIVE
Neutral product, to be used hot, diluted in water. Best, substitute of chlorinated or alkaline solvents in penetrants systems because it is completely compatible with liquid penetrants.
|PRODUCTS||Spray Can Code||10 L. TIN Code|
|K 71 B2p red penetrant||08.115||08.119|
|D 112 A white developer||08.113||08.123|
|BC 1 solvent||08.111||08.121|