The EZRaman-H is a high performance handheld Raman analyzer for rapid material identification and verification in a cGMP environment. Applicable uses include raw materials identity verification, inspection of intermediate and final products, process trou-bleshooting, and counterfeit detection.
Simply put: the EZRaman-H is easy to use. The non-invasive point-and-shoot sampling facilitates rapid verification of a broad range of chemical compounds. This particular model is designed to meet the requirements of current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and 21 CFR Part 11-compliant environments with full IQ/OQ/PQ documentation.
The EZRaman-H is a rugged, and powerful handheld Raman analyzer and is an ideal choice for pharmaceutical, industrial chemicals, and other applications requiring a high performance and affordable handheld Raman analyzer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High sensitivity / Fast and accurate material ID
- Built-in calibration / easy transfer to other EZRaman-H analyzers
- Easily operated by non-technical staff / lower operating costs
- Measures samples through transparent containers / reduces potential contamination and personal exposure
- Supports 21 CFR part 11 and cGMP compliance / automatic documentation
- Incoming raw materials identification
- At-line sampling and final products inspection
- Counterfeit identification