The EZRaman-I Series are high-sensitivity field portable Raman instruments suitable for laboratory and/or field analysis.
The EZRaman-I instrument features a high sensitivity spectrograph with CCD cooled to -50ºC, and a high throughput laboratory fiber optics probe. The available laser excitation wavelengths are: 532nm,785nm, and NIR. They are ideal for demanding on-site Raman identification, chemical process monitoring in the lab, and for any academic, research, industrial laboratories requiring a portable Raman instrument at an affordable price.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High sensitivity Raman system for laboratory & chemical process monitoring
- High performance fiber optics probe (O.D.> 8 at laser wavelength)
- Best performance/ cost ratio
- Compact, reliable, and easy to use
- Chemicals, Polymers
- Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene
- Solar cells
- Paper & Pulp