Polimaster proprietary Nuclear Protection Network system (Polimaster NPNET) is a powerful tool for highly-effective radiation monitoring.
It can be used for applications ranging from monitoring of State Borders, certain areas to covering the country regions. The information to the Polimaster NPNET system can be transferred from fixed and mobile radiation detectors of various types (radiation portal monitors, spectroscopic personal radiation detectors and radionuclide identifiers), thus providing real time data exchange between a user on-site and a remote Unified Command Center or Expert Group.
Environmental radiation monitoring system NPNET® 3.0
Mobile geo information system NPNET® 3.0 integrates the remote server with software and various types of radiation detectors and provides detection, localization and radioisotope identification of radioactive and nuclear materials within a large territory in on-line regime.
NPNET® 3.0 is intended to be used for combating illicit trafficking and inadvertent movements of radioactive and nuclear materials, for radiation safety maintenance in places with a high concentration of people and urban areas, for radiation control and monitoring in various radiation and nuclear incidents.
It can be used for applications ranging from monitoring of State Borders, certain areas to covering country’s regions.
Nuclear Protection Network NPNET® 3.0 is geo information radiation monitoring system.
NPNET® 3.0 performs professional radiological incident management.
Nuclear monitoring system NPNET® 3.0 solves the following tasks:
– combating illicit trafficking and inadvertent movements of radioactive and nuclear materials;
– State Borders radiation monitoring;
– continuous environmental radiation monitoring of wide areas (from perimeter sized districts in metropolitans up to homeland territories);
– radiation monitoring of different radiation-hazardous industrial facilities;
– radiation safety during major public events (summits, national holidays, Sport Championships, etc);
– liquidation of nuclear and radiation accident consequences.
Fast deployment and installation anywhere worldwide
Multi-level user interface
On-line access to radiological data in the System from any electronic device connected to the Internet
Built-in mapping system
Real-time and historical data operating
NPNET® 3.0 Field Users
– are non-professionals in radiation safety;
– handle radiation detection instruments but have no access to the System;
– monitor the environment to detect radioactive contamination;
– measure and collect radiological data and send them to the NPNET®3.0 Server database;
– receive Expert instructions in the case of alarms through the standard means of communication (mobile phone, e-mail, sms-services, etc).
NPNET® 3.0 Experts
– have professional knowledge and experience in radiation safety and dosimetry;
– create Field User accounts;
– assign Instruments to Field Users within their Units.
– monitor radiation environment within their Units
– provide expert support for non-professional Field Users in the case of radiological incident
– coordinate Field User actions.
NPNET® 3.0 Administrator
– creates Units;
– creates Experts;
– adds Instruments;
– assigns Experts to Units;
– assigns Instruments to Unit.
The operation system principle is built upon a number of radiation detectors distributed within controlled territory and the remote server that processes the received radiological data.
Plurality of radiation detectors (handled by Field Users or stationary installed) allocated over territory send the data to the remote server for Expert monitoring and processing by software capable of identifying the type of detected radiation.
The information can be transferred to the radiation protection system NPNET® 3.0 from stationary and mobile radiation detectors of various types (radiation monitors, spectroscopic personal radiation detectors and radionuclide identifiers).
– Fixed and/or mobile radiation detectors are allocated within controlled territory
– All measurements are sent to the remote Internet server through wireless and wired data transfer modules.
– The software installed on the server collects, stores and processes radiological measurements from each instrument integrated into the system
– All radiation data correlated with GPS coordinates are displayed on the built-in mapping system
– Real time data exchange is provided between Field Users with radiation detectors and Experts
– Experts coordinate all Field User actions.
Nuclear protection system means simultaneous control and support of up to 2000 various devices for detection and localization of gamma and neutron sources.