Gamma and X-Ray Personal Dosimeter РМ1610B/B-01
Professional personal dosimeter for measuring continuous and pulse X-Ray and Gamma Radiation in the energy range 20 keV – 10 MeV.
New continuous and pulse electronic personal dosimeters PM1610B/B-01 are specifically designed for personnel who are at risk of irradiation during professional activities.
Ease of use and adjustment, light weight and shockproof hermetic case make the PM1610B/B-01 dosimeters especially useful and effective means for professionals who have to deal with emergencies and radiation accidents.
This type of dosimeters is recommended to protect professionals, who work with or around X-ray or gamma radioactive materials. The possible use areas include but not limited to: hospitals, mines, customs officers, nuclear stations personnel etc.
At the present time there are instruments in orange only.
PM1610B / B-01 is a special modification of PM1610 series personal dosimeters. The instrument is equipped with AAA (LR03) battery so it is ready to be used immediately after installing the battery. PM1610B / B-01 is distinguished by extended DE measurement range and advanced accuracy of DER measurement.
The instruments provide measurement of dose equivalent and dose equivalent rate of continuous and pulsed X-ray and gamma radiation, as well as time of dose accumulation.
Devices have audible, visual and vibration alarms to warn a user when preset dose/dose rate threshold levels are exceeded.
The PM1610B-01 version can be used with different types of wireless readers in compliance with ISO 15693.
- Measurement of pulse X-ray and gamma radiation with pulse duration 1 ms and up
- Dose rate measurement up to 10 Sv/h (1000 rem/h)
- Dose measurement up to 20 Sv (2000 rem)
- Two independent alarm thresholds for dose and dose rate
- Wide energy range from 20 keV to 10 MeV
- Settings can be controlled (blocked by the user to change) from a PC via USB
- Ability to display measurements in Sv or rem
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms
- Turning off the alarm by pressing any button
- Shockproof hermetic case
- Light weight and compact size
The instruments can be integrated into Personal Dose Tracker System for having radiation measurements stored and for monitoring personnel exposure data.
- Civil Defense
- Emergency services
- First responders
- Customs and border patrol
- Medical professionals
- Radiological and Radionuclide isotope laboratories
- Other professionals
Designed to meet ANSI N42.20 – 2006 and IEC 61526: 2010 requirements