Fixed Pedestrian Radiation Portal Monitor PM5000P – PM5000C Series
The main task of the Pedestrian Portal Monitors is combating illicit trafficking of radioactive and nuclear materials through state borders or from/to limited access areas.
Polimaster offers pedestrian portal monitors of different configuration and sensitivity to fulfill wide range of customer’s needs.
Main advantages of PM5000C Series are compact dimensions and lightweight body combined with the high sensitivity.
PM5000C-05M – is a new modification monitor, that combines high sensitivity with rapid deployment and the raised degree of body protection.
The monitor is suitable both for indoor and outdoor installation.
It may be used at various check points: vehicular and pedestrian cross border and customs check points, check points of nuclear power plants, nuclear industry facilities, metallurgical facilities, mining, disposal and storage of RNM plants, nuclear waste disposal and storage sites, check points in banks, offices, etc.
The monitors can be installed on the floor, mounted on the wall or on the ceiling both indoors and outdoors. They are ideally suited to extreme environment and climate conditions. Depending on the site requirements the pedestrian monitors may have one-pillar or two-pillar configurations of various heights.
The monitors are designed to monitor gamma or neutron or both gamma and neutron radiation. Monitors can be also equipped with video monitoring systems, computer and pager communication/notification system to ensure prompt assess to the specialists, assigned to radiation monitoring tasks.
Several configurations of the PM5000C monitors are recommended for use as the pedestrian monitors:
- PM5000C-05M– is a new modification monitor that combines high sensitivity with rapid deployment and the raised degree of body protection;
- PM5000C-04, PM5000C-04H – one-pillar gamma monitor which consists of one gamma radiation detector module with standard or large volume gamma detector for higher sensitivity (PM5000C-04H model);
- PM5000C-08, PM5000C-08H – one-pillar gamma-neutron monitor which consists of one gamma-neutron radiation detector module with standard or large volume gamma detector for higher sensitivity (PM5000C-08H model);
- PM5000C-12 – one-pillar neutron monitor which consists of one neutron detector module.
- PM5000C-05, PM5000C-05H – two-pillar gamma monitor which consists of two gamma radiation detector modules with standard or large volume gamma detector for higher sensitivity (PM5000C-05H model);
- PM5000C-13 – two-pillar neutron monitor which consists of two neutron detector modules.
- PM5000C-09, PM5000C-09H – two-pillar gamma-neutron monitor which consists of two gamma-neutron radiation detector modules with standard or large volume gamma detector for higher sensitivity (PM5000C-09H model);
Designed to meet ANSI N42.35 – 2006 , ITRAP+10 (IAEA) requirements.