When it comes to plastics identification, knowing exactly what you have is important. Take the guess work out of this task with the PolyMax™ Plastics Analyzer, a point-and-shoot solution that provides fast, simple, operator-independent identification of plastics in seconds with a range of recording and reporting options. It’s rugged and lightweight portable package allows for use throughout the process: point of purchase, receiving, point of process, and point of sale. Ultimately, the Polymax analyzer provides confidence in plastics identification, buying, and selling and takes the guesswork out of plastic identification.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ID light and dark plastics
- Easy to use
- Operator training in seconds
- Reliable identification in seconds
- Report generation to track results
- Make the correct buying decisions
- More accurate labeling for resale
- Avoid traditional “burn and sniff” ID methods
- ID, buy, and sell with confidence
- Rolls, bales, flakes, sheets, pellets
- Carpets, nylons, olefins, polyester,
There are several sampling accessories to easily measure different kinds of plastic samples, including:
- Pellet Adapter: efficiently analyze individual pellets of plastic with this easy holder that snaps onto the end of the analyzer
- Film Adapter: quickly and easily identify plastic films and bags with a small sample piece secured into place with an adjustable knob and popped onto the end of the analyzer.