RDS-30 is a digital handheld dose rate meter designed for a wide range of applications involving a possibility for abnormal radiation levels.
Compact, lightweight, waterproof, its performance and its friendly user
interface make the RDS-30 perfectly suited to radiation survey in fi eld conditions, in nuclear industry and for protection against radiological hazards by personnel, who may be exposed to gamma and/or X-ray radiation in their work.
• measurement and displays in µSv/h or mrem/h
• dose measurement indication
• high battery life time (>1 year)
• compliant to IEC 60846
• dose rate follow-up by audible signal with frequency proportional to dose rate
• visual and audible alarm: user settable for dose and dose rate over the whole measurement range
• histogram capability of up to 480 dose rate values with user settable logging interval
• backlit display with six large digits
• display in either µSv/h or in mrem/h
• built-in self diagnostics